Monday, October 6, 2008

what i do in my spare time!..ummm...sing






ha! well..nothing really! I should be cleaning my house but i thought i would do this instead! i really wish i would have taken a picture of my visitaion last night! Yeah you heard me right! Justin and I went to a church and they came and visited us!!!!! I was soo embrassed! my house is so out of order! Justin had on some JEAN SHORTS! we looked like some red necks for sure! but we had a fun time and we got a goodie bag!! filled with greatness! so in my spare time i am working on recording in my studio! (i mean garage band) i want to put some up here but ummm well..we will see.... but hopefully i can keep this up! its kinda fun!





2 comments:

sherry said...

haha! visitation...HILARIOUS!!! Those pics are cute, you are sooo precious!

The Jackson's said...

I love it!!! Seriously, I am so jealous! ;)